Thiết bị phát wifi Apple Airport Express MB321LL/A
Apple Airport Express MB321LL/AThe AirPort Express Base Station with 802.11n and AirTunes from Apple is a compact wireless base station. The device can act as an Internet router for up to 10 users, or can be used to extend the...
Apple Airport Express MB321LL/A
The AirPort Express Base Station with 802.11n and AirTunes from Apple is a compact wireless base station. The device can act as an Internet router for up to 10 users, or can be used to extend the range of an existing wireless network.
The AirPort Express also supports wireless printing for USB printers. It also has a hybrid analog/digital audio jack, allowing you to connect it to a stereo system or surround sound receiver. You'll be able to use it to stream music wirelessly to the stereo from any computer in your network that has iTunes installed.
- 802.11n Wi-Fi
- The AirPort Express fully supports the draft 802.11n protocol. This iteration of Wi-Fi is up to five times faster and can cover twice the area of previous standards. Of course, it is fully backwards compatible with 802.11a, 802.11g, and 802.11b networks.
- Wireless Printing
- Connect a USB printer to the AirPort Express to enjoy wireless printing. You'll be able to print from any computer in your network.
- AirTunes Music Streaming
- The AirPort Express allows you to stream music to a stereo receiver. It features a minijack with optical audio support for connection. You can easily select the AirPort as an audio source in iTunes, allowing you to control the music from your computer. 1
- Compact and Portable
- The AirPort Express has been designed with portability in mind. It's easy to move it to another area of your home where Wi-Fi connectivity may be spotty. You can also take it on the road with you; hotels often offer free wired Internet, but charge for Wi-Fi in a room. Plug the AirPort Express into the hotel Ethernet and voila, your own private Wi-Fi.
- Cross Platform Compatibility
- Don't fret if you are still trapped in the Windows world; the AirPort Express works equally well with Windows and Macintosh computers. Software is included for Windows XP SP2, Vista, and Mac OS X v10.4 or later. This software allows you to configure the base station. Once configured, any computer capable of Wi-Fi can connect to the network without any special software.